Murree was founded in 1851 as a sanatorium for British troops. The permanent town of Murree was constructed in 1853 and the church was sanctified shortly thereafter. Murree is exceedingly popular with Pakistani families and local visitors. Though ten years ago it was a rustic but charming out-of-the way place, its growing popularity has altered it drastically. It has quickly sprouted large hotels to handle the influx of visitors, so it is now not as clean or serene as it used to be.
If you visit to Murree don’t forget to go these famous places which i mention below in this article.
- Mall road – is a beautiful place for shopping and Eating foods,there are lots of varieties of shopping malls are available .
- Patriata – also known as New Murree is a hill staton in northern Punjab, Pakistan. It is situated 15 km south-east of Murree hill.
- Ayubia National Park – also known as Ayubia, is a protected area of 3,312 hectares located in Abbottabad District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, Pakistan. It was declared a national park in 1984
- Kashmir Point – Kashmir Point is a scenic viewpoint in Murree, Pakistan, where the mountains of Kashmir can be viewed. It is situated on the Mall Road.
- PIA Park is located at Club Road, Bagh Shaheedan, Murree. The timings for the visitors to visit this park is from 8 AM to 8 PM. This park was inaugurated by Mian Nawaz Sharif in the year of 2011. As this park is located in Murree so it is naturally rich with the natural beauty. The scenery that can be viewed from this park is just unexplainable in words. This park is located at the upper portion of Murree. Murree is usually cold, so the atmosphere of this park is also usually cold. All the high mountains of Murree can be viewed from this park.
some More Beautiful Pictures from Murree.