5-Best Android Video Down-loaders | Download From YouTube And Other Popular Websites
By default, Android blocks installation of apps that are not from Google Play Store. So before you proceed any further, you need to enable app installation from other sources. To allow it, go to Settings > Security. Tap on “Unknown sources.” A warning will pop-up. Press OK.
Videoder is a powerful YouTube video down-loader for Android. You can choose from various sites to download the videos, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc. It allows streaming and downloading of videos in all formats available. You can easily choose from any quality you prefer, and can also share the video from within the app. The app is customizable and comes with an impressive UI. It helps you with a faster downloading speed and also packs different themes, night mode, built-in video player.
Videoder is not available in the Play Store, but you can download the app for free from its official site and install it on your phone. It has no in-app purchases but contains ads. However, you can remove the ads if you buy the Videoder Premium plugin from Play Store.
How to download YouTube videos on Android using Videoder
- Open YouTube in the app.
- Search for the video.
- Tap on the download button and select the download link that pops up. You can choose the video format you want and also download the video in MP3 format.
- Alternatively, you can share a video on Youtube app to Videoder and the download link will pop-up.
2. Tube Mate
Tube Mate is an excellent third-party Android video down-loader app. It has an elegant interface which is easy to use, and you can download videos from multiple video sharing sites. It comes with a built-in browser where you can access the sites you want. You can download the video from the preferred site.
How to download videos using TubeMate
- Open the app and visit the video-sharing site.
- Pick your desired video from the search results. TubeMate will prompt you for the quality of the video you want.
- After selecting the quality and resolution of the video, you can tap the download button.
- You can also share videos to Tubemate from the Youtube app to view a download link.
KeepVid is one of the best Android video down-loaders. This video down-loader can download YouTube videos with faster speed compared to other video down-loaders and also enables users to download videos from 27 other video sharing sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, etc.
How to download YouTube videos on Android using KeepVid
- Open YouTube in the app and search for the video.
- Select the video and tap on the blue download button beneath the video player
- Select the quality of the file, and your video will be saved automatically.
The app is entirely free and does not contain in-app purchases or malware. However, it displays ads and to remove it you can buy the premium version.
Download KeepVid from its official site.
Snaptube is one of the trustworthy video downloaders for Android. It has a user-friendly interface which is organized by popular sites, popular videos and categories. You can also perform a Youtube search directly from its search bar.
How to download YouTube videos using Snaptube
- Open the app and select the YouTube mobile site from its Homepage.
- Search for the video in the YouTube search bar.
- Select the video and tap on the red download button displayed on the right side of the video.
- Choose the quality of the video, and your video will start downloading.
You can download the Snaptube application from its official site. It is available for free with no in-app purchases but contains ads.
InsTube is a superb YouTube Downloader for Android. It can also download videos from other popular sites like Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo, etc. The app is a reliable one and delivers fast downloading speed.
How to download videos on Android using InsTube
- Launch the app and visit your desired website.
- Search for the video you wish to download and tap on the desired video.
- Tap on the red download button and choose the quality of the video.
- Tap on “fast download” and your video will start downloading.
The only drawback of the app is that you have to deal with ads that keep popping up, and there is no way to remove the ads.
Download Instube from its official site.